Friday, November 13, 2009

As I'm sitting here waiting to go to my new favorite people's house and thinking about why he's probably not coming with me I wonder to myself, "if he's not willing to try to give me what I want, does he deserve my time and energey?" and thinking clearly the answer is no.
Ive always been a strong believer in "if someone wants to be with you they will make it work no matter what" but are my feelings, attitude, and over all well being worth trying to make him happy? Thats a definite no.
After my biggest break up not too long again I realized i needed to be more than content, I need to be completely happy. I know ill have bad days regardless, but when being upset is consuming me more than being happy, something is wrong. And I know now that it's relying on other people to make me happy.
Every morning I need to smile that I woke up this morning. be happy and sprinkle a little happiness in my breakfast.
In wardly thoughts will show on the outside. :]
Constantly thinking that my life is great and could only get better from where I am. I can not stand being so upset any more. smiling is all Im going to do any more :] yay

No comments:

Post a Comment